Compression occurs in the Group Sales Volume Bonus commission structure. If you have a distributor on a given level that does not place an order in a given month, that downline will move up a level for percentages paid on the various levels that month.
Articles in this section
- How do I get notified about my commissions?
- What are $eneBucks?
- May I have all or part of commissions stay in SeneCash?
- Why should I use the SeneCard?
- Do I have to use the SeneCard to spend my commissions?
- Can I transfer my commissions into my checking or savings account?
- Where in the compensation structure does levels moving up (compression) occur?
- If I have a first level Distributor that does not place an order in a given month, for purpose of downline commissions, does the next level get moved up? (Compression).
- If I have a first level Distributor that does not place an order in a given month, but some of her/his downline does, would I still receive downline commissions on those distributors?
- Is a month a 30 day period or a calendar month?