The SeneGence Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) system provides for better quality control of our products and ease of return should you need to send a product back to us. With the information you provide for each product that you return, we will be better able to quickly determine if there are any quality control issues and deal with them responsively. It will also help to track why items are being returned and determine if any other issues need attention.
When completing an RMA form, you will be asked to provide information about each Customer and item that you return. You will be able to enter information for many items on one RMA form however you will only be able to enter information for one item at a time. For example, if you are returning three items from one customer, you will be asked for the customer’s information once, but you will then need to enter each item separately.
How to use the system:
- Click “Continue” below to get started
- Follow the instructions regarding your Customer and/or Distributor return.
- Make one entry for each separate return
- Once finished, review the final list of returns
- You will then be issued an RMA Number
- Please print the invoice screen and include with your product return
- You will also be required to submit a copy of the receipt issued to the Customer with your return.
- When SeneGence receives your RMA, you will be sent back like product for all valid returns.
Please note that testers, supplies, Glamour Demonstration or LIPS Kits, products taken back after twelve months from the date of the consumer purchase, and products not accompanied by a copy of the sales receipt issued to the Customer are not eligible for return. For additional information on SeneGence product return policy, refer to Section 9 of the Policies and Procedures Manual.